If you are already a registered user, Post a Job here.
If you are not a registered user, follow these directions:
To post a job on the AAFS website:
To view these instructions in pdf format, click HERE.
1. To post a position on the AAFS website you must first establish an account on the AAFS Employment User System. An account consists of a username and password. This account (user name and password) is not associated with the AAFS Member Section log in or the AAFS Abstract Submission System. You may create a username by entering a username and an email address in the appropriate box. The user name and email address must be unique in order for the system to create an account. In addition, the email address should be a valid address. The system will send to the email address you provided, a temporary password as well as a one-time only access link.
2. To create a new account, click the "create new account" link.
3. Enter a username and email address and click "Create new Account".
4. Once your account is created, the system will send the temporary account password to the email address you provided in the "Create New Account" process and redirect you to the AAFS home page. Go to the AAFS login screen at: http://aafs.org/user.
5. Go to your email account (you may find the email in your "Junk" email inbox. The email will come from AAFS Website (email@example.com). The system provides two ways to access your newly created account:
- a. Click on the http://aafs.org/user link and enter the username and password provided; or,
- b. Click on the one-time use link that will take you directly to your account page. This link provided in the email can only be used one time!
6. Enter you new password in the two boxes provided (Password & Confirm Password). You may also elect to change the Default time zone box. At this time, there are no pre-set requirements for password length or security. However, the system will grade you on these two factors. Once the system indicates that the passwords match in both boxes, click "Save" to change your account Password.
Once changed, you will be able to use the account to make changes to your current posting or to add any future posting your organization may have.