Your registration fee includes the opportunity to claim continuing education credits, access to live and pre-recorded content for up to 90 days, virtual networking, and admission to the virtual exhibit hall.
All persons attending must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the meeting.
THREE WAYS TO REGISTER
1. Register online at www.aafs.org through the AAFS Web Account.
2. Scan and email your registration form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Mail your registration form, along with a check, money order, or purchase order, to:
- 410 North 21st Street
- Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- (Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. funds, made payable to AAFS.)
Faxed registration forms are not accepted.
ONLINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Online registrants are required to have an AAFS Web Account to register for the meeting.
- Current AAFS members or applicants will need to login to your AAFS Web Account to start your registration.
- If you are not a member of the AAFS, but you are or have been an Author or Co-Author on a presentation (oral or poster) at an AAFS Annual Scientific Meeting, you will have an AAFS Web Account.
- Use the “Forgot User Name or Password” button found on the AAFS Web Account page to retrieve a forgotten password.
- If this is your first contact with the AAFS, you will need to create a new AAFS Web Account. Click the “Create Account” button on the Login Page.
- When you register online, you will receive an email confirmation immediately.
- A confirmation email will be sent once your registration form has been processed.
|Thru Jan. 18
|Effective Jan. 19
|AAFS Member, Trainee Affiliate, Applicant*
|AAFS Student Affiliate
|AAFS Retired Fellow
*Applicants must have a completed AAFS application on file by the application deadline.
**Non-Member Students must submit an official Verification of Enrollment confirming enrollment during February 2021 to email@example.com.
Not available to those in postgraduate internships, residencies, or fellowships.
All requests for refunds must be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canceled registration fees will be refunded as follows:
|Prior to December 1
|Full refund less $25 charge
No refunds after February 5, 2021.
If you have any questions or need assistance with registration, contact the AAFS Office at (719) 636-1100, ext. 111, or by email at: email@example.com.
Download Registration Form HERE.
Back to Meeting Information