This position reports to a Casework Supervisor. Main responsibilities may include:
- Performing DNA analysis on evidentiary and reference samples as part of Bode’s forensic custom casework team or forensic high throughput casework team;
- Performing serological screening tests on evidentiary samples;
- Interpreting results of analysis and providing detailed reports to casework clients;
- Completing all documentation to support forensic findings and providing courtroom testimony as needed;
- Maintaining chain of custody;
- Performing maintenance on laboratory equipment and quality control of reagents used for casework analysis as needed; and
- This position will continue to receive training in new procedures.